As our current version doesn't support to broadcast on YouTube directly, most people want to upload their streams on YouTube channel, here's an easy way to download all your streams.
Important change: 1 months later (09/09/2016), Shou won't keep your streams permanently, every stream will be removed automatically after 24 hours since you finish it.
Let's download streams on computer!
1. Click this link https://shou.tv/account/edit to login Shou through browser; If you already login, it will show your profile page, click "Edit profile" to open the videos list.
2. After login, you will see broadcasts list like this:
3. You can see 2 icons at every stream's right side. Press download icon to start downloading；Press delete icon to manage videos.
4. Some player doesn't support the video format, you need to convert it to mp4 or mov, or try other players.
How to download streams on iDevice?
1. Please install Chrome or other browsers apps because Safari doesn't support downloading.
2. Open Chrome and type this link https://shou.tv/account/edit to login Shou. If you already login, it will show your profile page, click "Edit profile" to open the videos list. After login, you'll see the broadcast list.
3. Press "Delete" or "Download" icon to manage your videos.
4. If you want to watch it on the device, you need to convert the format to mov or mp4 then to watch.(Convert tools can be fund on )
Please use YouTube app or Capture app to help you uploading videos on your channel.
The "Sign out" button is at bottom of the page, it will help you to change your account.